Ada, Oklahoma (PRWEB) June 10, 2016
LegalShield, one of North America’s leading providers of affordable legal plans and identity theft solutions for individuals, families and small businesses, recently announced several personnel and organizational changes to support the aggressive growth of the company.
The new roles and promotions bolster the Office of the Chief Executive (OCE) team to serve members, providers and independent marketing and sales associates, while building the best environment for its employees. All roles report directly to Jeff Bell, CEO, LegalShield.
- Patrick Hodges is being promoted to President, Network Marketing and Sales and will be responsible for the growth and success of the direct selling channel.
- John Long is being promoted to a newly created role, Chief People Officer, which will focus on people and leadership development of employees and field associates.
- Keri Norris is being promoted to Chief Legal Officer and will lead legal and regulatory affairs.
- Claire Terrell is being promoted to Senior Vice President, Marketing and will oversee marketing creative, collateral, meetings and events, including contests and incentives.
Other members of the OCE include:
- James Rosseau, President, Business Solutions
- Darnell Self, Executive Vice President, Network and Business Development
- Suraya Bliss, Chief Communications Officer
- Chris D’Alessandro, Chief Digital Officer
- Jack Goldenberg, Chief Technology Officer
- Kathy Pinson, Chief Operating Officer
- Steve Williamson, Chief Financial Officer
“We are building a culture and company that is—once again—changing the face of legal and identity theft protection services,” said Bell. “These moves further our commitment to combining industry-leading talent, unparalleled experience and a startup mindset to help protect people.”
In 2016, LegalShield will launch more than a dozen new or enhanced products and services to help meet the expanding needs of everyday consumers and business owners and provide trustworthy, reliable access to legal and identity services.
LegalShield has provided legal protection to millions of people for 44 years and has provided identity theft protection for 13 years. IDShield is one of the only identity theft products that offers complete monitoring and restoration in the case of identity theft. The company’s legal and identity theft plans cover more than 1.5 million families and serve more than 3.7 million people across North America. More than 35,000 companies offer the LegalShield and/or IDShield plans to their employees as a voluntary or fringe benefit.