SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 09, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — LifeVantage Corporation (NASDAQ:LFVN) today reported financial results for its second quarter ended December 31, 2015.
Second Quarter Fiscal 2016 Highlights:
- Revenue increased 14.6% to $52 million on a sequential basis and increased 7.8% compared to second fiscal quarter of 2015;
- Revenue in the Americas increased 15.3% and revenue in Asia/Pacific increased 12.4% on a sequential basis, including a 7.3% sequential revenue increase in Japan;
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 7.3% to $4.5 million, compared to $4.2 million in the second fiscal quarter of 2015;
- Net income was $1.6 million which includes approximately $0.5 million of pretax one-time charges
- Executed on strategic growth plan including investments in new product launches and enhanced distributor technology platforms.