PLEASANTON, Calif. /PRNewswire/ — Shaklee Corporation, a leading natural nutrition company, congratulates their Pure Performance Team athletes on bringing home 16 medals—including 13 gold—from Rio. The Shaklee Pure Performance Team represents the over 60-year Shaklee commitment to creating safe, proven, and 100% guaranteed nutrition that gives athletes the healthy edge they need to win at the highest levels of competition. To ensure they’re not only getting the performance and efficacy they need to compete, but also guaranteed quality and purity, these top athletes all choose to use Shaklee products.
“We are honored to help power the success of these amazing, world-class athletes,” says Roger Barnett, Chairman and CEO of Shaklee Corporation. “By conducting over 100,000 quality tests per year, we guarantee the safety and effectiveness of each and every product our athletes and customers use.”
Shaklee is proud to congratulate these Pure Performance Team athletes on their achievements in Rio this summer:
- Gold medal winners, U.S. Rowing, Women’s Eight: Amanda Elmore, Amanda Polk, Eleanor Logan, Emily Regan, Katelin Snyder, Kerry Simmonds, Lauren Schmetterling, and Meghan Musnicki.
- Gold medal winners, U.S. Women’s Water Polo: KK Clark, Kami Craig, Kaleigh Gilchrist, Courtney Mathewson, and Melissa Seidemann
- Silver medal winner U.S. Women’s Team Pursuit cycling, Chloè Dygert
- Bronze medal winner U.S. Women’s Trapshooting, Corey Cogdell
- Bronze medal winner Mexico, Modern Pentathlon, Ismael Uscanga
Shaklee also congratulates the additional 21 Shaklee Pure Performance Team members who boldly competed in Rio, and is proud to have helped fuel the dreams of each and every one of these incredible athletes.
Led by pentathlete and Beijing Games competitor Eli Bremer, The Shaklee Pure Performance Team athletes have won a combined 137 gold, silver, and bronze medals at the Games throughout the years. The team now includes 78 total world-class athletes powered by Shaklee. These athletes have some of the most stringent regulations in sports, so what they put into their bodies is critically important to them.
“These athletes are some of the best in world,” says Bremer, “and they count on Shaklee.”